How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
Answer:If you want to slow down the auto rotate speed of each scene, you can set the "Speed" of each scene in "Properties & Actions" setting.
If you want to decrease the sensitivity when they drag the mouse, you can set the "Cursor drag parameter" in Publish Settings. But by far it's only supported to set the parameter in Flash format, not supported in Html5 format.
License key transfer to another PC. What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Adobe has stopped the support for Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
Additional Product Knowledge Base