Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
Answer:There are many functions based on Flash Technology in Tourweaver. But Adobe has stopped the support for Flash. Also Tourweaver can not preview the project any more.
Easypano provide a free local web server - LocalBrowseServer to help users to preview the virtual tour that is published by Tourweaver. The software can be downloaded by the following link:
About how to use this software, please follow the steps below:
- Output your virtual tour project to HTML5 format.
- Copy LocalBrowseServer to your virtual tour folder.
- Double click LocalBrowseServer to run it. It will create a local web server environment and launch the default browser to open the file list page of the virtual tour folder. (Don't close the black window that LocalBrowseServer creates.)
- Find the index file of your virtual tour in the browser and open it. And then, the virtual tour will be opened. Now you can check your virtual tour.
- If you want to update your virtual tour, just edit it in Tourweaver and republish it. After publishing, refresh the virtual tour page that opened in previous step and the page will show the new virtual tour.
Also Easypano has released a new virtual tour software - VRTourMaker that is based on HTML5 completely. This software perfectly solves the problems about Flash. It can make a virtual tour that can be watched on all devices, such as smartphone, tablet, PC/mac browsers, etc.
For more details, please visit:
The trial link is as follow:
Users can try it for free.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- I made a big project(one GB or more), the tour loading slowly
Additional Product Knowledge Base