Does your software require a plug-in download for others to view the panoramas?
For either panoramic tours created with Panoweaver or virtual tours created with Tourweaver, plug-in should be installed to the browser (IE, Firefox or other browsers) in order to view the panorama tour and virtual tour in that browser.
Java applet panorama tour and virtual tour require Java platform (Microsoft JVM or Sun JRE);
QuickTime panorama tour requires QuickTime Player;
Flash panorama tour and virtual tour require Flash Player 9.0.
Can I use pictures from a film camera? Does QTVR support spherical images? Can I create QTVR with spherical images?
- discount for educational user
- TechSupport: Embebed panoramas
- Does your software require a plug-in download for others to view the panoramas?
- TechSupport: panoramas
- How to perfect your No Parallax Point position using your panohead/tripod footprint in the nadir area of your stitched panorama?
- How can I get your software after I bought it?
- Is there an additional charge per panorama or virtual tour that is created and posted to a website?
- How to add a rotation sprite to a full screen panorama
- What is 360-China?
- Faster panorama loading with multi-resolution panorama player?
More ArticlesPanorama software Photo stitch software HTML5 panorama player Panorama stitching software Flash panorama Panorama viewer SWF panorama EPsky Panorama Photo 360 degree panorama 360 photo 360 software 360 virtual tour Flash panorama player Virtual tour software Flash virtual tour Real estate virtual tour Image stitcher HDR panorama Panorama tool Panorama stitch Panoramic software Panoramic View Photo stitching software Photo Stitching Mac Panorama Mac software Realtor software Panoramic photo Stitch a photo Panoramic photography Java applet Virtual reality software Image stitching software 3D object software Panorama application Panorama maker
Additional Product Knowledge Base